Explore Our Programs
University of Rochester’s spot in the 2017 U.S. News and World Report’s first-ever rankings of Doctor of Nursing Practice programs.
“From day one we’re taught that we will have patients' lives in our hands. They each have a story. What an honor it will be to serve them.”- Corey Mammen, graduate of the Accelerated Bachelor’s Program for Non-Nurses
“Only with evidence can we identify the best ways to resolve our most complex and prevalent health issues.”Mitchell Wharton, 2013 graduate of the PhD Program
100% of our Master’s, DNP, and PhD students were employed in the nursing field within a year of graduating.
“Rochester is where I learned how to be a nurse.”Cynthia A. Connolly ’87N (MS), PhD, RN, FAAN, 2016 Distinguished Alumna at the Clare Dennison Lecture
Rank in NIH Funding among nursing schools.
“We have opportunities for nurses to be innovative, to be inquiring, to ask some really tough questions.”Loretta (Lee) Ford, Founding Dean of the School of Nursing
What's Going On at the School of Nursing?
- Top Stories
- Video: Magic Johnson's HIV Bombshell, 25 Years Later
- Sigma Theta Tau International Inducts UR Students and Nurse Leaders
- UR School of Nursing Celebrates Nurse Practitioner Week
- Meliora Weekend Brings Together UR School of Nursing Alumni, Friends
- DNP Director: Summit Sparks Discussion on Value of DNP Degree
300 East River Rd., Rochester