Community & News
NURSING magazine is a biannual publication of the University of Rochester School of Nursing in conjunction with the University of Rochester Medical Center Departments of Nursing, Alumni Relations, Advancement, and Public Relations and Communications. NURSING magazine brings you:
Engaging articles and photos covering:
- Latest trends in professional nursing and the health care sector
- Fascinating pursuits and achievements of fellow alumni
- Views of the past, present, and future of the School
- Examples of alumni involvement and giving at work
A range of regular features, including:
- Reunion photos and stories
- Messages from the Dean and other key figures
- Announcements of coming events
- News roundup
- Class Notes
- Report on Giving
Read the most recent issue of NURSING magazine.
Not getting your copy? No Problem. If you’d like a free subscription to NURSING magazine, simply contact the School of Nursing Office of Advancement and Alumni Relations at: 800-333-4428 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notes on Nursing eNewsletter
A supplement to our NURSING magazine published in the spring and fall, this newsletter aims to bring you timely information on the most noteworthy accomplishments and activities of our School of Nursing students and faculty, and enlighten you about the innovative ways the SON is preparing nurses for the profound challenges and opportunities of our rapidly changing health care system.