Skip to main content

Request to Change Program

Request to Change Program

Students should use this form to request change in program specialty/program, or a reduction of degree type. For students requesting to apply for a new degree (addition of a degree type), contact the SON Office of Enrollment Management and Admissions. Many common questions about applying for academics programs are answered here: FAQ: Academic Programs and How to Apply

Login to request a Change of Program

Please use the same username and password as you would use for accessing your URMC email.

Scroll to top of page