RNs: Everything You Should Know About Earning Your Bachelor's in Nursing.
Learn more about our cutting edge, hybrid online RN to BS program in an upcoming webinar.
Hear from Margaret A. Carno, PhD, MBA, MJ, RN, CPNP, D, ABSM, FNAP, FAAN, co-director our bachelor’s programs, as she discusses what nurses learn and how they benefit from earning their bachelor’s degree. In this webinar we will discuss:
- what the BS in 10 law means for you
- how a bachelor's degree will transform your nursing practice
- pathways for current RNs to take the next step in their workplace or earn an advanced practice degree
- course content and what it's like to complete the RN to BS program or RN to BS to MS program
- financial aid/scholarship opportunities and program application information, including:
Join the conversation by registering for the webinar! Ask questions in real-time with the chat feature.