Why Join Us At Our Open House?
- Hear about the positive job outlook and many career paths of nurses and health care professionals
- Speak with faculty leaders about our incredible learning environment and classroom experiences
- Meet with an admissions counselor and review your supplemental application materials (official or unofficial)
- Take a tour of our facilities
- Discuss FAQs and finance options— such as scholarships, loans, tuition benefits, and payment plans— with a financial aid counselor
- Gain a better understanding of our programs and how they will advance your career, including:
- RN to BS program (BS)
- Clinical Nurse Leader program (MS)
- Health Care Organization Management and Leadership program (MS)
- Nursing Education program (MS)
- Nurse Practitioner programs (MS)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice program (DNP)
- PhD in Nursing & Health Practice program (PhD)
- Legal Nurse Consultant course (LNC)
- Care Management Education program
- RN First Assistant program (RNFA)
- Refreshments and parking vouchers for non-UR employees will be available.
Scholarships Now Available
- Individuals who are working or living in one of the Finger Lakes regional 18-counties may be eligible for a 50% scholarship for the RN to BS or Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner programs. Learn more about the Finger Lakes Regional Scholarship.
- Substantial tuition benefits for employees of the University of Rochester
- Explore additional types of aid.
Can’t make the event?
Request More Info
Assistant Director of Enrollment Management
Phone: (585) 275-1939