Affiliate Professional Development Grant
Work at a URMC Affiliate Organization? Receive 55% in Tuition Support Through the Affiliate Professional Development Grant.
The UR School of Nursing is offering 55 percent in tuition support for all employees of URMC affiliate health organizations interested in the following programs:
- RN to BS (BS)
- Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (MS)
- Clinical Nurse Leader (MS)
- Nursing Education (MS)
- Leadership in Health Care Systems (MS)
The University of Rochester School of Nursing and Medical Center are committed to preparing dynamic, highly-qualified clinicians and leaders who provide high-quality care and promote the health and well-being of communities served by URMC affiliates.
Affiliate organizations include:
*Subsidiaries of these health care organizations may also be eligible for the Affiliate Professional Development grant. Please contact us to confirm eligibility.
How to Apply
To receive the Affiliate Professional Development Grant, follow these steps:
- Apply for one of the eligible programs through our online application system.
- Complete the online SON Scholarship Form using your applicant login credentials. You will be required to complete this form for every semester you intend to receive the grant, after registering for courses. Please contact SON_Scholarships@urmc.rochester.edu for questions about retrieving your login credentials or completing this form.
For questions about the Affiliate Professional Development Grant, including eligibility, please contact the UR School of Nursing Scholarship Office at (585) 276-6079 or SON_Scholarships@urmc.rochester.edu.